[G4] Safari issue

Lavode lavode at comcast.net
Sat Jan 24 15:32:42 PST 2004

> I have been using Safari as my Browser in Jaguar and I prefer it to
> Internet Explorer.

Me too.  Fight the power!

> However, there are a couple of web sites that Safari doesn't seem to
> work in.

Ouch.  Usually I would just resign myself to the idea that I will be
hitting that dreaded "e" icon whenever I want to use that site.  I
guess you can complain to the company, but I doubt they will change.
Sorry to not have any suggestions aside from having IE on your computer
"just in case."  Good luck, and let us know if you "hack" the site so
you can use it in Safari.

-Lavode