[G4] panther

Tracker at aol.com Tracker at aol.com
Sun Jan 25 12:44:59 PST 2004

It doesn't help us when you identify the problem as
" it seems to want  lock up now on some stuff .'

Without a clear description of the exact problem, how do you think we can give you any help?

Tell us which programs you installed, when and where the "lock up" occurs, what are you doing when it locks up, what are you trying to tell the machine to do when it locks, what additional devices are hooked to the machine, etc.

In other words, tell the nice doctors all about what doesn't feel right, otherwise we will tell you to take a couple of aspirin tablets and call us in the morning.