[G4] Concerns over Spyware

sr ferenczy srf7425 at rit.edu
Sun Jan 25 22:37:34 PST 2004

at the moment, i do not believe there is much to worry about in this
regard with os x. i am not sure if there is any choice other than virex
at the moment, and although the virus updates come out frequent, the
really only contain windoze virii that can be spread by macs, but
cannot infect macs...
as far as the odd files, what/where were they? with up to 60,000 files,
there are many that os x installs that look very strange compared to os
9....

sandor