[G4] Re-partition partly

Video International videoint at jb3.so-net.ne.jp
Wed Jan 28 06:26:53 PST 2004

If you back up a bootable partition by making a disk image with Disk
Utility, and then restore it, it will still be bootable. You might
double check to see if you have to select that somewhere as I haven't
done it in awhile. I think it was with Carbon Copy Cloner that you had
to select that option...

Rick