[G4] PC133 or PC100 RAM?

sr ferenczy srf7425 at rit.edu
Sat Jan 31 07:49:56 PST 2004

Dick-

Thanks for the information, it has always been more of an oddity than a
problem (no odd kernel panics, unexpected quits, etc) so i just take it
as a "glitch". as for os 9, i havent had it installed on this machine,
but it is good to know if, for some reason, i need to see PC133, i can
install it.

thanks again

sandor