DVD burner in G4

Kevin Willis res19rmg at verizon.net
Sat Jan 31 20:01:15 PST 2004

	I am looking to buy a DVD/CD Burner for my Gigabyte G4/400.
I am running OS 10.2.8.  The computer still has the original DVD
drive that came with it, so I was looking at getting a external
burner.
	Can some one clue me in to compatibility issues I could run
in to?  I have been looking at Overstock.com and TigerDirect.com and
have found some pretty good deals.  Of course they have no mention of
Mac compatibility.  Would most third party drives be supported by OS
10, or do I need to stick to Apple products?

Thanks,

Kevin