[G4] Laser Printers?

Richard Meyeroff rem at meyeroff-c-c.com
Thu Jul 15 10:25:00 PDT 2004

Scott

I have installed some H-P's and found them to be OK, I have also
installed a number of e series Lexmark printers and found them to
excellent.

They are not carried in as many places and the cartridges are best
bought on line.  Lexmark also has a series of extended life
cartridges that work great and bring down the cost per page.  The
initial price is higher than usual but worth it.  I have lexmark T520
with duplex and have had no problems with it, outside of an
occasional paper jam, for 3 years and had a lexmark before that for
about 6 years.

--
Have a Happy and Enjoy

Richard E. Meyeroff
Meyeroff Computer Consultants
718-265-3781
FAX 718-266-6671
REM at Meyeroff-C-C.com
Member  Apple Consultants Network  ACHDS

The Answer to your Computer Questions & Needs