[G4] Apple Talk

Jim Pacyga jim.pacyga at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 17 15:37:38 PDT 2004

Did you go to the "System Preferences->Sharing" pref panel and enable
the "Personal File Sharing"? Once you do that, go to the interface
under the "Network" panel and enable Apple Talk on the appropriate
interface (e.g., Airport or Ethernet or whatever).  You may also want
to check to make sure your Zone settings are correct.

I am not sure how OSX works with OS9 print sharing - as my network is
all OSX and print sharing works just fine.