[G4] Apple Talk

Daniel Brieck Jr. djbrieck at mac.com
Sat Jul 17 16:01:42 PDT 2004

I don't think that you can share printers directly between os 9 and 10
computers using Apple's printer sharing software.

Look in you Mac help files on os X and it will tell you that you can't
do this...

Here is an article from apple telling you how to Share printers between
os x  Classic environment and other computers running os 9.

On Jul 17, 2004, at 5:42 PM, Kevin Willis wrote:

> I have a G4 running OS X and a G3 running OS 9.2.2.  I can connect to
> the G4 from the G3 using AppleTalk, but I can't figure out how to do
> it from the G4.  There is a Stylewriter 2400 connected to the G3 in
> the printer port and it is set up to share.  Is there a way to print
> to it through AppleTalk from the G4?
>

> Thanks--
>
> Kevin

Dan Brieck Jr.