[G4] Default Page Set-up window settings

Ron Steinke ronsteinke at mac.com
Thu Jul 29 11:43:14 PDT 2004

On Jul 27, 2004, at 12:16 PM, Scott wrote:

Anyway, it never seemed to be a problem due to the print area
restrictions with desk jet types, but now with the laser printer I have
a larger area that is printable, and have to go to the page set-up
window to select letter instead of letter (small) which is the default
setting. I have tried everything I can think of to find a way to change
the default setting, with no success. Does anyone know how to do that?

It appears that you are not changing the default paper size in the
preferences of the application that you are using for word processing.
That is where you have to go to make a permanent change for the paper
size.

Once you make the preference change, you should be asked if you want to
make the change into your permanent selection. Simply answer "yes", and
go about your business.

HTH