New OSX 10.3.4 Issue with Apple LCD Display

Richard Kriss kriss at qsl.net
Tue Jun 1 13:23:04 PDT 2004

UPDATE

I found and FIXED the problem. The Apple 15 inch display MUST be plugged
into one of the two G4 USB ports. It was not a happy camper on the 4-port
hub.  Good ending to a PITA problem!  Eric's note made me start looking
again to find the problem.  It is working great now.

The are no new rules just old rules revised - be careful with what you plug
into a USB port!

Dick