[G4] G4 Door Bell sound Keyboard command

Daniel Brieck Jr. djbrieck at mac.com
Tue Jun 1 19:01:01 PDT 2004

This is very weird if i hold down continuously the option and Apple key
then press the C key it makes weird chime sound and then immediately
following when the keys are released the computer plays the System
alert sound chosen in the system preferences. In my case "funk".

J what g4 are you running?

Can anyone do this on a Sawtooth G4.

Dan Brieck Jr.