No doorbell sound on my 733 DA with OS X.3.4, but...

Shaene shaene at wirefire.com
Wed Jun 2 17:26:17 PDT 2004

Speaking of weirdness, has anyone chosen _Go to about:blank Soon_ in
the Safari Debug menu?  The Morse alert sound is played 4 times, then
the Submarine alert sound is played.  Nothing is displayed.  I don't
know if I've forgotten some significance here or if there's a story to
it.

For those who don't know about the Debug menu, which allows for access
to some very nice features: You can activate the Debug menu by entering
the following in Terminal without Safari loaded:
defaults write com.apple.Safari IncludeDebugMenu 1

Cheers,
Shaene