Networking & OS X v10.3.4

Brian Conner brianconner at vision-video.com
Thu Jun 3 12:53:43 PDT 2004

My networking knowledge is small, so I need help with this. A friend has a
PowerMac G5 (yeah, it's not a G4, but I hope someone will help me anyway)
running OS X v10.3.4, and it is on a corporate network.

The only user that can get access to the corporate network is the original
administrator user. Any other administrator users he adds can't access the
network. He swears that when he adds a new user account, he's checking the
box to allow the user to administer the computer.

Help.

Brian Conner