Saving Email as Text

Al Poulin alpoulin at cox.net
Fri Jun 4 12:15:15 PDT 2004

The original poster on May 24th, wrote that she does specify saving as .rtf.
But she is doing this on a group of messages, and only the first message
enters the text file.  For the other messages in the group, only the sigs
appear.

I, also. am interested in seeing the answer.

--
Al Poulin
Anger, hate, and revenge are for the devil, forgiveness is for God,