New, Strange Alert Box

Michael Ron ronmicha at midsouth.rr.com
Mon Jun 14 23:39:28 PDT 2004

Has this happened to you? Do you know a fix? Suddenly I'm getting
"alert boxes" with the yellow exclamation mark telling me "The document
you are opening will open the application "Microsoft Word" (or
whatever) for the first time. Are you sure you want to open the
application?" Then tells me where the application is located with
"Cancel" or "Open". I'm on  a G4, mirror door, 1.25  with OS 10.3.4.
It's just started this. I don't know of anything I've done differently
but probably did.
Thanks.
Ron
Memphis