[G4] screen grab and fonts

zhmmy harper zhmmy at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 15 18:13:04 PDT 2004

Also I want to add some fonts to my photoshop library and they are all
coming up as windows executable files. I know very little about managing
fonts so any help would be much appreciated. Again I am running 10.3.3

Poyom

That has been in the back of my mind also: How do you add fonts to 10.3.3?
and Can you use pre-X fonts and If so how do you do it?

It was so much simpler with OS 7.1 through 9.2.1 where you can just drag a
new font onto the System Folder...

I also miss ATM and ATR.  Fonts are a big mystery in X unless you just
accept what is offered...