[G4] Wake from sleep problem - Kernal Panic

k s d ksd003 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 2 09:43:27 PST 2004

My G4 450MP started doing this soon after installing a Sonnet Tempo ATA 133
card.
It usually does it immediately when waking from sleep, but sometimes in the
middle
of doing work. I've always suspected the card.. The Panic screen shows what
looks
to be a MAC hardware address.

Is there any info on the web that shows what these addresses mean and what
hardware component they're associated with?

Thanks,
-kevin