Dual Booting

Simon Briggs stagsimon at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 2 18:23:42 PST 2004

On Tuesday, March 2, 2004, at 08:37  AM, Power Macintosh G4 List wrote:

> Dual Boot

I had thought that Apple tried to force all new machines on us as OSX
booting only, then backed down after public outcry and reintroduced
dual boot machines after a few months, i have an OSX boot only MDD 1.25
DP, and know that after I bought it there were dual boot versions
available  again until the G5 showed up.
I do not know specifics of what models and when but...

Simon
(I have never needed to boot into OS9 since jumping feet first into
OSX.2)