[G4] Wake from Sleep

Mel Krewall mkrewall at mac.com
Wed Mar 3 19:57:52 PST 2004

The warning is called a Kernel Panic and is usually indicative of a
hardware problem. Have you added RAM recently? Bad RAM will frequently
cause Kernel Panics. Have you added a USB hub? Some brands are more
prone to this behavior than others. Try undoing anything recent that
you have changed and see if it changes the behavior of the machine.
Good luck,
Mel

"It is almost impossible to remember how tragic a place the world is
when one is playing golf."
~ Robert Lynd