[G4] A password screwup??

Ron Steinke ronsteinke at mac.com
Wed Mar 17 15:31:03 PST 2004

Did anyone else in your household have access to your G4 while you were
away? It's not very conceivable that another person could have changed
your password without you knowing or being notified of the change, but
it is slightly possible if other people know your original password and
wanted to play with your mind/memory.

You didn't describe your home environment in regarding other persons in
the house or their proclivity to tricks. Remember that April 1 is
approaching and there HAVE BEEN a few articles in different magazines
already about tricks you can play on your "friends and family" that
won't do damage, just cause consternation and concern.