[G4] A password screwup??

Joe Ellis jellis295 at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 18 09:06:03 PST 2004

On 3/17/04 18:31, "Ron Steinke" <ronsteinke at mac.com> wrote:

> Did anyone else in your household have access to your G4 while you were
> away? It's not very conceivable that another person could have changed
> your password without you knowing or being notified of the change, but
> it is slightly possible if other people know your original password and
> wanted to play with your mind/memory.
>
> You didn't describe your home environment in regarding other persons in
> the house or their proclivity to tricks. Remember that April 1 is
> approaching and there HAVE BEEN a few articles in different magazines
> already about tricks you can play on your "friends and family" that
> won't do damage, just cause consternation and concern.

There's only me and my wife and she won't go near a computer. She only
rarely uses a calculator, preferring pencil and paper most times. She's a
dear lovely Scottish lady who I've been married to for 40 years come next
Sunday. No way she would touch a keyboard, she rarely uses the TV remote.

Joe Ellis