[G4] Pioneer 107 and Yikes

Greg Manzie gmanzie at bigpond.net.au
Thu Mar 18 20:23:44 PST 2004

Hi Lavode

I have fitted an internal Pioneer 107 to my Yikes with no problems.

I can now watch DVD's and burn CD's although I have not experimented
with speeds or burning DVD's.

The installation was a snack, though I did have to re-install the OS to
enable DVD viewing.

Contact me again if you would like a test of some sort.

Regards from Perth, Australia (where it is 40 degrees Celsius with
clear skies)

Greg Manzie
Director
Glyde Gallery Conservation
Fine Art Conservators and Museum Consultants

0438 833 144

Macintosh G4 400 MHz (PCI graphics), 640 Meg RAM, OS10.3.3,
10 Gig & 20 Gig internal HD's, SCSI card, Netgear RP 614 Router,
Alcatel Speed Touch ADSL Modem through built in Ethernet.