Jaguar: Refresh after Updates?

Anne Keller-Smith earthpigz at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 24 19:44:20 PST 2004

Hi -

I've noticed that if I have a folder of files and make global changes
(these are web files; I'm using Dreamweaver), then go to the Finder
Window to check to ensure all files were updated, that

They're Not!

At least, until I click on each individual file icon once, then the time
changes and they jump to the top of the list (I have them ordered
by date/time with latest at top of list).

What's up with this? It's kind of tedious to have to click on say,
50 files to get the info on when they were last updated.

Anne Keller Smith
Down to Earth Web Design
G4 733mHz (OS X.2/Classic) | Graphite iBook 333mHz (OS 9.0.2)
mailto:earthpigz at earthlink.net
http://www.downtoearthweb.com