[G4] Palm Again - Fixed and How

Anne Keller-Smith earthpigz at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 26 12:12:29 PST 2004

At 12:17 PM -0500 3/26/04, Alex wrote:
>No. From your description, all the issue you encountered can be
>ascribed to the poorly designed and implemented Palm software.

It would seem.

Are there other operating systems for handhelds out there
that are Mac compatible? I would definitely consider something
else for my next purchase, because this is such a headache. I
asked Applecare, and they suggested an iPod. What a laugh riot.
Oh, and a laptop. Noooooo, I don't think that's what I need.

iPods are great, but not for scheduling, etc.

Anne Keller Smith
Down to Earth Web Design
G4 733mHz (OS X 10.2.0/Classic) | Graphite iBook 333mHz (OS 9.0.2)
mailto:earthpigz at earthlink.net
http://www.downtoearthweb.com