[G4] Email error to list

Michael L. Brown brownml at adelphia.net
Fri Mar 26 14:44:56 PST 2004

Melissa, I agree with Pastor Mac. In Eudora, pull down your "Special"
menu and click on "Settings". Under the "Styled Text" setting check
either "Send Plain Text Message Only" or "Ask each Time." With the
latter, you will have to decide with each email. If you normally send
lots of embedded pictures or use a fancy signature block, then use
the latter setting and indicate "text only" for mail to the G4
Maillist.

Mike

--
Almost never pointless.