[G4] Replicant

Tim LaCroix zerorez at comcast.net
Sat Mar 27 05:54:27 PST 2004

Nero on the PC also does this, not sure if it is on Mac yet, it is the
best pc burner out there.

Oh, Hi BTW, I just bought a used G4 and am a "Includer" since I still
must use and fix Pc's (yes we all hate windows, but man is it lucrative
to fix em. =)

Love OSX, Linux was a bit less user friendly, decided to have my cake
and eat it to and get a mac with osx. =)