[G4] 10.3.3 problem & CUDA

David Wrather wrather at rogers.com
Mon Mar 29 15:03:32 PST 2004

I had a similar issue with my three LaCie HD enclosures (w/ Oxford 911
controllers) after I upgraded to 10.3.3.  Although my external LaCie DVD-RW
drive & Microtech memory card reader did still mount on the desktop.  Once I
downloaded and ran the new firmware from LaCie for the Oxford 911
controllers, the HD enclosures have worked perfectly ever since.  Can you
upgrade the firmware for your Firewire hardware?
Good luck,
David