[G4] Canon scanners & 10.3.3

Daniel Brieck Jr. djbrieck at mac.com
Mon Mar 29 18:53:00 PST 2004

What is not working on the scanner? Mabey you just need to re-install
the  latest drivers? Also sometimes the buttons and or the scanner
becomes unresponsive over extended periods of computer uptime( more
than 20 days) the unresponsiveness is fixed by unplugging/ re-plugging
  the usb on the scanner...

Dan Brieck Jr.