[G4] posting, please?

rich northouse rnorthouse at wi.rr.com
Mon May 3 07:05:20 PDT 2004

Steve,

I believe the limit is 120gb with the apple controller. Installing a
second controller can remove that limit. You can also have a larger
drive if you use firewire.  I installed a 160gb drive internally as a
second drive and all I could see was 120gb. I installed the same drive
in a firewire case and could see all 160gig.

rich