120 GB Barrier Question

Richard Kriss kriss at qsl.net
Tue May 4 05:54:25 PDT 2004

I did as suggested and found this G4-450 AGP has ATA-4's. I currently have a
20 GB and 40 GB Hard Drives installed.  Does that mean the the Max I can use
is a 60 GB and 60GB or can I go up to 120 GB and 120 GB?

The reason for asking is I use one drive as a primary and the other as a
secondary or backup drive.  I use CCC to backup the primary to the secondary
and was thinking bout getting two 120 GB drives.

The 120 barrier is confusing.

Dick