[G4] iTunes start-up

Daniel Brieck Jr. djbrieck at mac.com
Wed May 5 03:19:44 PDT 2004

John,

To have itunes start up when you boot or login to your mac , you can
put itunes on the start-up items list.

here is how..

Go to system preferences, then Accounts, then click on your user name,
and finally click on the start-up items tab. This is where you can add
itunes to the list of things to automatically start.....

Dan Brieck Jr.