[G4] adding HD capacity...

sr ferenczy srf7425 at rit.edu
Wed May 5 03:58:58 PDT 2004

i would highly advise NOT using the Intech drivers. too many possible
problems if the drivers dont load and you access data on the large
drive.

for basically the same price (somewhere between $30 an $90) you can
easily get an ATA expansion card with ATA-6 built in and connect
(usually) up to four more drives-this way there is no worry of
corrupted data from a driver not properly loading.

firewire drives need no drivers.

http://eshop.macsales.com/Catalog_Page.cfm?
Parent=96&Title=SCSI%20%26%20IDE%20Controllers&Template=

example prices

sandor

Rennlist #031031-4586