[G4] 200GB Drive in G4-450 AGP with ATA-4 Bus

Mel Krewall mkrewall at mac.com
Tue May 11 16:31:47 PDT 2004

Unfortunately, these cards cannot be made to work with Macs, unless
someone has figured out how to flash their ROMs, similar to video
cards. I have never heard of someone doing that. Sell the card on eBay
and spend several times more to buy one that works on the Mac.
Mel

"It's good sportsmanship to not pick up lost golf balls while they are
still rolling."
  ~ Mark Twain