subscription issues

cp rcpmac at comcast.net
Wed May 19 09:33:38 PDT 2004

OK, This "GUY" Is way out of order, but I too have a subscription problem
that seems un-resolvable.  Perhaps you have a suggestion.

I have been getting duplicate  "G4 List" emails ever since Comcast took over
ATTBI.
When this happened, Comcast routed all @attbi domain email thru to @comcast
account holders so that their change of  address would be less disruptive to
senders who didn't know about the change.  So I receive email sent to me
from myname at attbi AND myname at comcast, however I can only send mail from
myname at comcast

This created a problem in that a robotically controlled list such as this
will only recognize the subscriber by their address.

 Thus, I have a subscription with the G4 list under attbi that comes to me
through comcast and I have no ability to control that subscription because I
can't send them an email from an attbi account.  I have tried to write the
list mom about this through tmy "G4 List" comcast subscription, but to date
I have received no reply or resolution.

My current solution is to create a rule in entourage to put all "G4 List"
email directly into the trash folder.

Muchas Gracias
Chris