[G4] Versiontracker.com

James Asherman jimash at optonline.net
Mon May 24 11:27:35 PDT 2004

On Monday, May 24, 2004, at 09:11  AM, Anne Keller-Smith wrote:

> How do you use this site?
>
> I think I need to be able to plug in my OS version and my
> program/peripheral
> specs and generate a page that will tell me how things will get along
> if I update/
> upgrade my OS.

It won't do that. You check the versions you have and download anything
they have that is an update or improvement.
It is up to you to become familiar with your system.

> Specifically, what will happen with my present devices if I update to
> OS 10.2.8?
> What will happen if I update to Panther?
In my opinion, Things should work better in 10.2.8 than in 10.2.0. Why
have you not updated?
On the other hand some people do have some problems with Panther.

> How do you all evaluate these questions?

Try MacAddict.. And screw around. It's just a machine.
It isn't 'really' out to get you.