Mac Zip (or whatever)

Richard Kriss kriss at qsl.net
Mon May 31 06:21:51 PDT 2004

John,

I agree with you that "StuffitExpander/DropStuff 8+ work flawlessly
w/10.3.4" but I don't think it has zip or segment options. I need to send
some large .mov files to PC users and was not sure they would be able to
deal with a .sit file.  I think you have to buy the whole Stuffit Deluxe
package to get the zip and segment options.

The other cool tip from Mel Krewall  to option click and Create an Archive
was really neat. It lets me deal with the PC users.

Dick

I have saved my old Stuffit Deluze 6 that runs in Classic mode for
segmenting files to get around the file size limit imposed by my DSL
provider.