[G4] Panther on a G4 400Mhz PCI Yikes...

Jesus Maria Bianco T. jbianco at cippsv.com
Thu Nov 4 11:34:53 PST 2004

Thanks for your time, Casey

But I already read that article from Apple, and it is not right.

I am pretty sure, that I need to upgrade the firmware for my Next Instalation of Panther (10.3) on that Mac, and it will work nice.

I am sure, I have on my Office a G4 400Mhz PCI graphics model (Yikes), because I have on my home a: G4 AGP Graphics Dual Processor 450Mhz, with the firmware updated and 10.3 running "cool".

Anyway thanks,