[G4] ATIDisplays 4.2.5

Ronald Steinke ronsteinke at mac.com
Sat Nov 6 20:35:03 PST 2004

On 5 Nov, 2004, at 19:49, Jim Pacyga wrote:

Anyone still have a copy of ATI displays DMG file that they could email
to me?  I have found that the new 4.4 version really jacks up my TVOut
only G4/500.  I want to try to get it back to somewhat of a working
order...

Jim,

I think that that file is installed as a default file by the OS
installation. I have never seen it available as an individual file.

You might think about using Pacifist to examine the packages in the OS
installation CD and only copy/install the package that you need. Just
do a Google search for Pacifist and download it.

HTH,,
Ron