[G4] wide format printer question...

jonseward at mindspring.com jonseward at mindspring.com
Mon Nov 8 10:45:30 PST 2004

Hi Frank,

We've been pretty happy with the Epson Stylus Photo 2200.  It replaced an
EX that was wearing out.
Once we got the printer drivers and setting figured outit's been quite
good.  Ink usage is better
than the previous printer, and nice to be able to replace single colors.
Cartridges do run about
$12-14 each.  Most of our work is linework, text and typography on plain
paper, but photos on
coated paper are very good.  Printing times are fairly quick.  Could use
more internal memory in the
printer.

HTH,

Jon