[G4] Big DIMMS!

Mel Krewall mkrewall at mac.com
Mon Nov 15 16:52:45 PST 2004

I don't know if they will work, but I do know that none of the G4
machines use parity RAM. Use only non-parity RAM in your Mac. Check the
Apple KB article: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=58763
Mel

"Golf can best be defined as an endless series of tragedies obscured by
the occasional miracle."
~Anonymous