[G4] IP Addresses on Mac Network

rich northouse rnorthouse at wi.rr.com
Fri Oct 1 06:02:19 PDT 2004

Nate,

That is what I thought.  But apparently MS removed Appletalk starting
with XP?  At least I am unable to find it.  But, I am also not very
knowledgeable in XP.  However, my lack of knowledge is limited to XP.
The older I get, it seems the less I know!

I have a Beldon router and I cannot get it to spit back the IP's.  In
fact it wouldn't even let enter any command, such as "admin" to try to
get the IP addresses.

Everyone tells me this is an easy task. I am certainly not making it
that!

Thanks for your help.

rich