[G4] INSTALLING A SUPERDRIVE

rich northouse rnorthouse at wi.rr.com
Tue Oct 5 20:44:14 PDT 2004

Ron,

I do have a double drive bracket on the right side -- but I already
have two hard drives installed. I desire to install a third. There
appears to be space on the left side (the side towards the front of the
case) but there is no bracket. Where would a purchase a second bracket?
  I would probably have to add a wye connector for the power.

But the other issue is, how do I install a second DVD? This issue is
NOT connected to adding the third hard drive.
  I want to put it into the hole for the ZIP drive, which directly
underneath the existing CD drive.

rich