[G4] Audio in

zhmmy harper zhmmy at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 10 13:14:14 PDT 2004

I have been very pleased with the M-Audo Revolution 7-1 card.  Stereo Line
in/out, 2-1 through 7-1 out, digital out for surround, headphone jack.  The
software included is excellent for controlling speakers.

For recording from line input, iTunes, streaming radio, mp3 or aiff files, I
use Audion 3.  Hope this helps.

zhmnmy