[G4] UN-TOAST me please

herbalexander at verizon.net herbalexander at verizon.net
Tue Oct 12 13:31:19 PDT 2004

I had the same problem. Toast sets the preferences for CDs and DVDs in System Preferences to Toast instead of the Finder. Just go to System Preferences and look for the CD/DVD preferences icon, open it and set the preferences to Finder. I have to give the maxosxhints' forum credit for pointing me to this solution.

Regards,

Herbert Alexander