[G4] OS X connection problem solved - maybe

Wilkin, Wayne (Mass) Wayne.Wilkin at Staples.com
Thu Oct 14 03:53:22 PDT 2004

Do you have a cable modem running thru some sort of router? If so it maybe
the router assigning the ip address. Some people get these routers because
their isp's only allow one connection. Well you can have more than one but
they charge you for each additional one.