[G4] Dell Laser printer on a Mac?

Valerie Maples vlmaples at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 19 21:50:18 PDT 2004

I cannot speak for the Laser Dells, but they emphatically state on their
site that virtually all their printers only operate on Windows XP, a few on
2000.

As someone who uses a Dell all in one on my Windows box, I second the
horrific ink charges, and further hate they say replace LONG before they
actually need to.  Incredible overhead and abuse on their part!

A deal now, a VERY expensive box later. JMHO

Valerie Maples