[G4] Dell Laser printer on a Mac?

Daniel Brieck Jr. djbrieck at mac.com
Wed Oct 20 05:35:53 PDT 2004

What you have to do is find out who makes the printer that Dell is
selling/ re-branding?  So find out who makes the printer, maybe HP,
Lexmark, Brother. Then once you  find the product that compares to it
from the original manufacture, see if they have a mac driver. If they
do then there is a good chance that it will work with the original
manufactures drivers.   I am sure you could also return the printer to
DEll if there is no chance of getting it to work... Check the return
policy for sure...