[G4] Switching CPU's on one monitor

Valerie Maples vlmaples at bellsouth.net
Thu Oct 21 15:10:40 PDT 2004

Dear Russell;

I used a simple KVM  switch that I got at buy.com:
http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=10333399&loc=101&sp=1

 I used it between a Macintosh G4 Quicksilver and my Dell PC, sharing a
single keyboard, mouse, and monitor. The only thing I lost was the
multimedia buttons on the keyboard and the scroll on the mouse after I'd
performed my first switch. I was using a standard PC monitor, know, I take
that back. I was using a Dell 15-inch flat panel monitor to run both
machines and a Logitech Cordless keyboard and mouse.

I hope this helps...
Valerie