[G4] OSX and OS 9

Dale Hoffman dhoff at margnat.com
Sun Oct 24 13:41:20 PDT 2004

The citation from "The Missing Manual: OS 10.3" can't be argued with.
I question  though, how much time and effort should be spent
accomodating OS9 as a separate operating system when clearly it is
only around to keep applications alive which have not made the move
to OSX. I agree with David. The second drive will be much more useful
as a backup or scratch disk for applications which use them.

DaleH